Git is software for tracking changes in any set of files, usually used for coordinating work among programmers collaboratively developing source code during software development. Its goals include speed, data integrity, and support for distributed, non-linear workflows (thousands of parallel branches running on different systems).
Popular Git articles and code snippets
- Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- GIT fatal: loose object