Python is a high-level, general-purpose programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability with the use of significant indentation. Its language constructs and object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small- and large-scale projects.
Python is dynamically-typed and garbage-collected. It supports multiple programming paradigms, including structured (particularly procedural), object-oriented and functional programming. It is often described as a "batteries included" language due to its comprehensive standard library.
Popular Python articles and code snippets
- What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template