AttributeError: Can't Get Attribute '_unpickle_block'
On linux machine you can get AttributeError: Can't Get Attribute '_unpickle_block' error because of different version of
If Your file is created with older version of Pandas. And now if you use newer version of pickel, It can not handle "deserialize" of the object because as there may be new fields added. this is mostly because of API changes.
raw_data = pickle.load(pfile)
AttributeError: Can't get attribute '_unpickle_block' on <module 'pandas._libs.internals' from '/opt/conda/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pandas/_libs/internals.cpython-38-x86_64-linux-gnu.so'>
Just make sure you are using same version of pickle to create and load
- What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template