Hooks solve a wide variety of seemingly unconnected problems in React that we’ve encountered over five years of writing and maintaining tens of thousands of components. Whether you’re learning React, use it daily, or even prefer a different library with a similar component model, you might recognize some of these problems.
Popular React Hooks articles and code snippets
- Import statement and Babel
- should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- React-router: Passing props to children
- ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE